Some More Street Art

I haven't shared photos of street art for a while, so here are some of my recent favorites, in no particular order.  These were all taken in Paris, one near Denfert Rochereau (right below), a couple near Centre Pompidou, and the rest in the fifth, I think.  


I now have a mini-collection of graffiti of graffiti (the two images below), which of course I find funny. 



I feel like this image should be my profile picture for something.

I just like the cartoon quality and lively colors of this one:

Here is a partial mosaic from the series of mosaics around the city of the Communards from the late 19th Century.  And then someone put another small piece next to it.

Brilliant...

I have seen these protesting ants around.  I think it's a movement.


Comments

Popular Posts